Call : 02-2072-0505
Fax : 02-2072-0785
Walk in visit : Mon-Fri : 9AM – 5:30PM / Sat : 9AM - 12:30PM
SNUH has contracts with the following agencies (and/or assistance companies): AETNA international, Cigna international, Daman (Inpatient only), Foreign Service Benefit Plan (FSBP), Metlife CHINA, Prestige International, United Healthcare Global (UHG), Tricare, International SOS, Global assistance partners, etc.
Please contact your insurance company for a GOP (Guarantee of Payment) letter prior to the appointment date.
If your insurance company does not have a contract with the hospital, you have to pay the bill yourself first and after claim your insurance company. Make sure and find out what documents you need from the hospital, in order to get a reimbursement from your insurance company before the consultation.
Register Radiological Images
Check in with the IHC Staff
- First-time visitors have to bring their Alien Registration Card (ARC) or Passport for identification.
If you have any medical reports and/or medical images related to treatment or symptoms, please bring them to the appointment (all records must be either in Korean or English). Note, if you are bringing any radiological images, please come to the center 30 minutes prior, so we can help you register the images the before the appointment.
- Foreign Language Services : English, Chinese, Mongolian, Russian and Arabic
- If you need a Medical certificate, you have to request the doctor directly during the consulation. After it is written, you can get the certificate issued at window
#1 after paying at the payment desk.
- You may have to wait or may have to make an appointment for another day
if you visit the hospital without a prior appointment.
- You can pay with cash or credit card. If you pay by credit card, you can choose the currency between Korean won or US dollars.
- At SNUH you have to make a deposit of the estimated cost of your treatment in order to be admitted. Please have in mind the actual charges could be more or less at the completion of the patient’s treatment.
- Available Services : English Receipt, Itemized (Detailed) Receipt, etc.
- In case of medical emergency, go to our Emergency Department which is open 24/7. SNUH ER has
been designated as Seoul Metropolitan area emergency health center, we see over 150 patients
per day including many with urgent, complex and rare medical conditions. Our highly trained and
skilled physicians and staff provide excellent quality care and service that each patient deserves.
FYI, we have adult ER and pediatric ER separately. The adult ER is next to the main buildings
entrance, and the pediatric ER is on the B1 floor of the Children’s hospital.
- Note: when you first get to the emergency room you will have a pre-examination at the triage area, ER doctors determine treatment priority by assessing the patient’s medical urgency. In order to provide the best possible acute care, the Emergency Department may recommend you an outpatient consultation at the earliest possible days or referral to other medical center adequate for your condition