It is important to review the below guidelines before you come to the hospital.
We request your cooperation to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1. Face masks are required to enter the hospital (you'll be fined 100,000 KRW for not wearing it).
Measuring body temperature and hand hygiene are essential at the entrance.
2. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, cough, sore throat, sputum, or any other respiratory symptoms,
please postpone or cancel your visit. If you have above symptoms, please visit the COVID-19 Screening Clinic (in front of the ER)
first for an initial evaluation.
3. No Inpatient visits are allowed. Only one person is allowed for patient care.
4. Please refrain from accompanying any guardian unless it is medically necessary.
5. Food is allowed only in the cafeterias and the food court. Please minimize conversations and phone calls, especially in elevators.
6. Please keep the hospital registration barcode on the Hospital ID card or the e-Hospital ID from SNUH application or ID QR code ready
when entering the hospital.
The health and safety of our patients, families and staff members are our top priority.
Thank you for your cooperation to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Every footstep of
SNUH is the legacy of
medicine of Korea
enhancing the quality of
and medical care
Building an innovative
with worldwide network
slide Time Line
In patients with chronic kidney disease, special attention needs to be given to the Yo-Yo effect
Seoul National University Hospital meticulously finds out the pathogens of diabetic foot infections