Because your Health matters
"Seoul National University Hospital(SNUH), the leading health care facility in Korea, has now extended its services and programs in response to an increase in demand from international residents and tourists in Korea.
Its services and programs include inpatient, outpatient and emergency care from a comprehensive range of advanced specialty fields
The Seoul National University Hospital International Healthcare Center (IHC) was founded on June 1st, 1999 with the aim of increasing convenience and enhancing the efficiency of medical services for international patients.
We work to help international patients with medical appointments, payments, examinations, and prescribed medications.
We also offer a 24-hour emergency contact service to respond promptly to emergency situations. At the IHC, we provide consistent medical care of chronic adult disease, medical examination, visa medical examination, cancer screening, children/adult vaccination, travel vaccination, and aviation medicine consultation.
Languages supported at SNUH IHC include English, Chinese, Mongolian, Russian, Arabic and Spanish.
- Quick service for customers with busy schedules
- Multidisciplinary approach for outstanding medical service
- Knowledgeable and respectful of various cultures and religions
- Referrals reviewed by doctors
- Multilingual interpretation service for English, Chinese, Mongolian, Russian, Arabic and Spanish
What We Have (Excellency)
- More than 30,000 patients from over 80 countries per year
- Helpful and attentive staff
- Cashless billing service / coordination with national embassies and international insurance companies
- Timely responses to requests from overseas patients, as well as:
- Consistent medical care for customers with chronic diseases
- Medical examinations and screening
- Vaccinations and international travel consultations
How to access (Easy Accessibility)
- 1. Appointment
- Office visit or fax
- 2. Consultation
- Step1: consultation with IHC specialist
- Step2: consultation with a medical specialist
- 3. Payment :English receipt avail- able upon request
- 4. Examinations,Medical Treatment,Prescription: You can purchase your medication at either SNUH or other local pharmacies
- 5. Returning Homeor Follow-Up
- Overseas patient referral
- Submit information to IHC referal staff
- Refer to specialist for medical treatment plan
- Reply to patients’ requests (Medical treatment plan, medical fee estim-ates)
- Confirm patient visit and appoint-ment date
- Patient arrives
- Undergo outpatient/ inpatient process
- Provide specialized services i.e, language interpre-tation and ease managing
- Pay medical expen-ses or Redeem cashless billing Requests Schedulethe next visit.
- Patient departs
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.Mon-Fri 9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM